Friday, November 9, 2007

Where's Waldo?

NO TRICK OR TREATING THIS YEAR :(
I never thought I would say this but yes I just might be to old to trick or treat..... so instead me and all my roommates went to the Howl, The Utah State Halloween dance.....(and yes rumors are true, most of the girls forgot their costumes......for the most part we were the only ones fully clothed!) We still had a good time, don't think i will go again! So we ended up coming back and watching scary movies till the wee hours of the morning! There should be a warning sign on the cover of "What lies beneath" that tell you to buy "DEPENDS" before hand........

Janelle-Wanda, waldos girl friend
Kilee-Poison ivy, from batman
Me- A Pirate!! dread locks and all
"Go Team"
My roommates....minus Jessie

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You are such a cute pirate!!! You need to check out our little Caitlin---at http://ryanandjillbrownefamily.blogspot.com/
Our Caitlin/Katelin were pirates!!
Love ya Katie-Bell

Lindsey said...

cute waldo idea!! and you are one hot and sexy little pirate.