Saturday, November 17, 2007

Katie and Kilees photo shoot

Dont Mess!
I guess something was funny!
our rings were the only thing coming up red for this picture!
Ya we have our serious moments
dont ask......
Who parts their hair in the middle anymore???
Can you tell who is who???? Im telling you.... we are twins!
We love playin with our hair!
Dang we look hot! Talk about front page material
*Muah*
I love my Kilee
Yep thats me!!! Im a floating head! It looks like im stuck to the screen!
My three Teeth!
Ya, not a big deal!
Twins!
Kilee got a new mac book!! Jealous.......maybe, but hey mark my words one day i will own a mac book! Mac books are amazing!!! Mainly this program on them, Kilee and i sat there for about a hour taking pictures of our self! When kilee and i get together lets just say its a hay day! We trick people to think we are twins..... but here we really do look like twins! We could really pull it off!

6 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Fun pictures! You may be twins, but you'll always be my favorite! :-)

Stef said...

those are great. odd but great. i love the craziness, not just plain ole boring. I don't know how to do all that and maybe one day i will. keep up the good work!

Lindsey said...

special...

Lindsey said...

ed

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Ignore Lindsey. She's just jealous---that you're my favorite. ;-)

CHS officers said...

awe baby look how cute we are!!!! i love us!!