Friday, November 9, 2007

RoAd TrIp

After a Crappy week of tests and quizzes, Meighan, Kilee, Nicole and I, decided randomly that we were going to take a road trip.....so we did! We didn't go far, gas is expensive so we ended up going to Rexburg! It was a quick trip, we all went and hung out with people that we knew going to BYU I, but some how Kilee, Meighan and I always end up together. We went camping! Keep in mind it is November....... ya it was freezing! We got a bunch of people together and had a blast! There is nothing like tin foil dinners, a huge fire, and a propane heater for our tent, and not to mention our blow up mattress! We camp in style!
Not to worry we did get the FAMILY size!
Driving through potato land.... (Idaho)
who would buy this.....seriously!
I never thought i would live to see the day Brian camp!
can you tell how many sweatshirts i have on? You cant see the last one but yes i have three sweatshirts on.....not including my 2 long sleeve shirts on underneath those sweatshirts!
don't worry those are jeans under my sweatpants!
We are good little campers!

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You are too cute for your own good!! I'm glad you're having so much fun. That's what college is all about!!

Lindsey said...

your crazy!! but that is why i love you....glad you missed me

Stef said...

i love it. your too funny! keep having fun! college is play time! adulthood comes TOO fast!