Friday, October 26, 2007

Nintendo 64

Ok so i promise im not a failure at blogging...... my computer wouldnt down load my pictures, but no need to worry I have got it all under control, AND NOW I CAN BLOG!

So the boys across the hall got Nintendo 64..... needless to say not much studying has been going on...
The Gang!

dont you worry.... i am winning!

Jessie is nervous she will lose....to me

Jordan is really nervous.......

Kelvin just passed me.....

Chad and I got in a fight and I socked him in the face.....or he got hit by a football....Either one

Princess, Toad, Bowzer, Yoshi.......the whole gangs here!

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Glad to see you're back! I'm waiting for those 6 things since you were tagged by Lindsey! Love ya!!!

Stef said...

about time! you better not let your computer do that again or there will be punishment! don't forget lindsey tagged you!