Thursday, October 25, 2007

This is for you Linda! My mediteranian Cruise

Ok linda this is all for you!!! Here are a few pictures of the leaning tower, I only have a couple of picture still on my camera so I will upload some more when I have my computer with me!
Dont worry....i got it!
Talk about a amazing picture on my part!
Gelato! Its my new favorite thing, you have to get it if you're ever in Europe! Trust me you will never look at american ice cream the same!
You learn about it in school, but it never seems real till you are standing right next to it!
Ya i used it! Dont know how to spell it.....but i used it! This was our last night in rome!
The Cruise was amazing! I loved every moment it! With in the 2 week cruise we went to Spain, Croatia, Italy and France! Im so lucky the young family brought me along! They are so amazing!

5 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

WOW!!!!!! You lucky one! This is one of my dream trips. These pictures are SO cool. I especially love the black and white one. I'm so glad you got to go on such a once-in-a-lifetime trip. Thanks for posting and I look forward to more! :-) Love ya kid!!!!!!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Back again to see your cute face and your fab pictures. It's fun that you made this post just for me. :-) I'm so thrilled that you had the opportunity to see such beautiful parts of the world! I have been to Germany, but would love to see the rest of Europe (and a Mediterranean cruise is definitely one of my dreams)! Take care and keep posting--I check on you everyday! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Stef said...

i want to go there so bad! greats pictures, i'm a sucky picture taker! Next time i wanna neask in your luggage!

Anonymous said...

I thought one was in a rugby stadium but not at all.
In fact great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.