Sunday, October 21, 2007

Baby Blogger!

My very first BLOG!
I figured If im going to look up lindseys blog site...everyday, i thought maybe i should make one! So here it is! The life of katie in a nut shell!
So about me....... tall dark and beautiful! Yep pretty much sums things up here! Utah state is where i go, and my roommates are who i see! I "study" all day and play all night! My bed time is never before 2 am......i know i need to fix that, but there is always so much to do in my apt complex! My original plan was to go into Early childhood education but that is slowly slipping away, I dont understand why you have to reach calculus in order to teach kindergarden?!?! So eventually I will get there....but for the mean time i have been cutting hair! No schooling behind this new hobby but i love doing it! My neighbors are my guinny pigs!
So i thoght becase i am just now starting to blog i would just put up some pictures of this semester....so far!
The paint Dance!!
Roommate Pictures!
Nicole, Me, Janelle, Kilee, Jessie and Jordan
Getting in the dryer...........
Im in!!!!
Third row seats!!Lish and i at the byu game!Nike looks so good in hats!
We have a missionary wall at my apt....My missionary is in L.A!!!

7 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

My BEAUTIFUL Katie-Bell! I'm so thrilled to see that you have started your own blog! Hooray!!!!! Welcome to the addictive blogging world. I told Lindsey-Lou that she needed to convince you to start one! Now I can keep up with all of your adventures too!!!! (Can you tell I am excited?). Please blog your Mediterranean cruise! How are you???? It's so fun to see your gorgeous face. Now promise you'll keep this up, I'd hate to see you fall into the worls of bloggers-lost like Lando Commando. Now we just need to get Carly-Q to start her own blog, and I'll have all of my kids blogging!! I love you!!!!!!!

Stef said...

Katie bell you are so dang cute! And gorgeous! One minute your the little katie in primary and now your all grown up. Crazy! I love your blog, keep up the good work! :) I agree you need to have a chat with that brother of yours, what a slacker. Glad to see your enjoying college life, wow that's weird your in college! Go girl! I agree about the whole early ed and needing calculus, I was persuing that but when it took classes I was no good at it kinda fell on the back burner!

Lindsey said...

Dear baby blogger...you look so hot in all your pictures...your sister must be so hot and such a sweetheart for showing you how to blog. Mommy's proud. Miss you fetus...Nike and I are sitting here thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

opps...that comment from from an anonymous blogger

Lindsey said...

maybe you didn't understand what blogging is all about...UPDATES!! Okay I realize I am not one to talk, but seriously, we live about 10 minutes away, I never see you....so therefore POST! See you in ten minutes for our fantastic sisters night. Make good choices fetus!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

OK Katie-Bell, I'm with Lindsey on this one---time to update. Afterall, what are you doing if you're up til 2am?

april said...

Hey there! Thanks so much for explaining how to put a playlist on my blog. Success! Your blog is cute. Looks like you are having fun at USU. There is nothing like single college life! Enjoy